One way of discovering the benefits of a data-driven biology
is to create one and then use it to solve puzzles. The current collection
illustrates how a ready access to research data can yield
prompt solutions - even when the puzzles are challenging.
Three puzzles and...
- Puzzle 1: What is the logic behind designing experiments with
and without complexity?
- Puzzle 2: What equations define the hippocampus in health and
- Puzzle 3: What is the minimum number of tables needed for a
universal biology database?
Three software solutions:
- Counting Molecules - for students in molecular, cellular, and
- Hippocampus - unfolded and refolded
- Universal Biology Database - for the basic and clinical