products > catalog 4
> product 4.1
The Technology Course considers the properties of biology
as an information science.
- A strategy for fusing qualitative, quantitative, and relational models.
- Methods for standardizing research data with a relational database.
- Data libraries and software tools.
- An introduction to a connection model for biology.
- Examples of problem solving with mathematics and technology.
- Clues to finding the underlying principles of biology.
- Examples of combining research and education.