Design codes begin as a table of paired structures (control vs.
experimental data), become power equations (in Excel worksheets),
and report a change with qualitative and quantitative properties.
The equations are stored as libraries offering easy to understand
graphs, documentation (worksheets), and comments.
- An introduction to change as a complex and orderly event.
- Libraries with multiple views of design codes.
- Open access to data and calculations.
- Effective strategies for simplifying complex data sets.
- Suggestions for finding and interpreting mathematical patterns
in biological data.
- Buttons for sorting, filtering, and printing.