Starting with 22,500 pieces of standardized research data (data pairs), connections
can be found between control structures and expressed as equations.
These equations are stored in libraries, wherein each library serves
as a discovery platform. The reader can either look for
patterns in the data using the enclosed set of libraries or create
new ones to address questions of specific interest.
- Connections - within one paper or across several.
- Power equations (connections) for control data with R2
- Reference equations.
- Excel worksheets - with data and calculations - attached to
- Searching tools.
- Predicting tools.
- Libraries offering new views of published data.
- An introduction to complexity in biology.